Are You Looking for a New Dentist?
Has it been a while since you have had your Oral Health checked out?
Dental checkups and regular monitoring are some of the most cost effective ways in preventing long term and more expensive teeth and gum issues. By having your oral health checked regularly small changes can be picked up earlier, such as tooth decay and gum disease.
In some cases we are able to reverse early areas of tooth decay with topical medicament and medicated toothpaste before they cause you pain or before they require intervention with dental fillings. If gum disease is caught early it can be managed before tooth loosening or tooth loss occurs.
Unfortunately, many patients end up with dental pain or missing teeth as a result of simply not knowing what is happening in their mouths until it is too late.
What Can I Expect at Windsor Dentists?
You can expect the following from your dental examination:
- A thorough examination of your teeth, gums, soft tissues and surrounding regions
- Full oral cancer screening
- Imaging and scans to ensure nothing is visually missed
- Special tests if required
- A comprehensive discussion with you about you specific dental and oral health concerns, completely professional and caring and without judgement
- Discussion of treatment plan options which suit your treatment goals
We are happy to answer any questions you have as we want you to make the best informed decision about your health.
How often should I see the dentist?
Most of our patients have their teeth and gums checked every 6 months – this is in line with recommendations from Queensland Health and the Australian Dental Association. If you are at a higher risk of tooth decay or gum disease we may suggest more frequent checks to avoid rapid deterioration.
If you are looking for new dentist or haven’t been to a dentist in a while, give us a call on 07 3357 4177 today for a consultation with our caring and experienced dentists.